Hello, magician,
I hope you are doing well.
So, my question is whether I should go ahead with this project or just give up on it.
I was contacted by a company last August, and so far I’ve been told to wait. In October, I was contacted by another company, and again I’ve been asked to wait.
My question is whether there is a favorable opportunity for one of them, or whether I should definitely shelve this project.
Thank you
Angels (22.09.88)